Busser (Chesapeake & Maine – FT Temp)
The Boston Beer Company
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Contributes to the flow and tempo of the restaurant by effective clearing and setting of tables. Works with the bar by cleaning and restocking glassware, taking out kegs, and clearing bus tubs. Occasionally helps unload the beer truck and puts kegs away.
What You'll Brew:
- Creates the first great impression to our guests by offering a warm greeting and prompt, friendly and welcoming attention to all who enter
- Provides working support to other restaurant teams as needed.
- Fosters positive working relationships and good communication both within the serving team as well as amongst other restaurant teams
- Provides continual job and process improvement by taking a collaborative, active role in individual and team success
- Enforces and adheres to all safety regulations as required by the position and the company's safety program
- Enforces and adheres to all sanitation initiatives as required by the position and the company's sanitation program; ensures that all checklists are completed within prescribed timeframes
- Contributes to the flow and tempo of the restaurant through effective clearing and setting of tables
- Maintains the bus station and dining areas in a neat, clean, well-stocked and ready to seat condition
- Helps monitor restaurant volume and environment and brings concerns to the attention of supervisors or management
- Performs all side work prescribed for every shift worked
- Performs all opening and closing bus duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
What Ingredients You'll Bring:
- Restaurant experience desired but not required
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too. In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
*Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact [email protected] for assistance.