Buyer – CSR
As a Buyer - CSR, you will be responsible for processing customer and supplier orders, majority are ad hoc and under $250. You will identify and develop new opportunities to add value and reduce costs. You will interact with all Supply Chain disciplines including vendor order placement, customer cost savings initiatives, problem resolution and delivery performance for an unlimited range of products and services. You will function with limited management oversight from direct supervisor and operate with a fair degree of autonomy.
- Process Customer orders following established Customer Contract guidelines with a focus to maximize Billing Margin
- Maintain contact with customer on status of order
- In-depth knowledge of company’s order process and procedures
- Reviews customer returns when required
- Able to perform and execute supplier sourcing strategies
- Prepare requests for proposal/quotation and evaluate responses
- Maintain accurate product information, manufacturer names/part numbers, pricing, and cost data on applicable company systems
- Key contributor in new customer start-ups and implementations
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and ensure that Wesco is perceived in a positive manner
- Expedite product delivery with suppliers to ensure customer commitments are met
- Resolve receiving and supplier invoice discrepancies
- Review supplier shipping errors and determine appropriate action
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- 2 years’ experience preferred as Buyer/Customer Service experience
- Preferred experience with purchasing and inventory concepts, practices and procedures
The expected salary range for this role is $54,300 - $68,000 This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. Wesco provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401k Plan, and Paid Time Off.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.