Buyer Purchasing Coordinator
Waxie Sanitary Supply
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Envoy Solutions, a diversified distribution company with over $1.5 billion in revenue, is bringing together leading brands from the facility supplies, packaging solutions, and specialty products industries. We’re building a national platform that will enable us to leverage product knowledge, category expertise and local presence to help make buildings cleaner and more sustainable, people safer and operations more productive, every day. Our portfolio of companies includes North American, WAXIE, SEPG, Daycon, North Woods, PJP,NVISION and Royal Corporation. Our combined company employs more than 2,300 associates, operates 43 distribution centers, and supports more than 52,000 customers.
At Envoy Solutions, our focus is on creating greater efficiencies and scale, with a high-touch, customer-first approach. We’ve combined the expertise of local consultants and sales teams with a wider portfolio of products and deeper category knowledge. We work both nationally and regionally to ensure responsiveness to the industry’s toughest challenges, and we deliver a more efficient and streamlined distribution model on behalf of our customers.
Royal Corporation is a premier distributor of Janitorial/Sanitary Supplies and disposable foodservice & concession supplies servicing customers nationwide with distribution centers in CA, WI, FL and TX. We are seeking a highly self-motivated, dedicated and dependable individual based in our corporate office in Santa Fe Springs, CA to support our purchasing team
Scheduled hours for this position are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the potential for overtime when nesscessary.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO’s) using Prophet 21 Epicor system
- Review and update PO’s, maintain pricing, track backorders, monitor delivery schedules
- Maintain sufficient stock and track replenishment to satisfy customers’ dynamic usage
- Correspond and communicate with manufacturers and suppliers
- Assist in resolving delivery, receiving and accounts payable discrepancies
- Maintain a working knowledge of business needs in order to satisfy clients
- Work with suppliers to identify, research and resolve issues, develop corrective actions, and monitor progress
- Assist with contract maintenance
- Perform system maintenance activities (e.g. updating supplier records, items, web catalogs)
- College/Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience in similar position preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to identify and prioritize urgent/important tasks
- Resourceful and self starter
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
Pay range: $21.00 - $27.00 per hour
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.