Byram Healthcare – Customer Service Associate
Owens & Minor
Salt Lake City, UT
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
The representative provides a positive customer service experience that meets the needs of our patients by educating them on products and services, listening to concerns, addressing issues, and placing supply orders in a high-volume inbound call center.
• Answer high-volume inbound customer calls via an automated phone system
• Make outbound calls to patients, referrals, and sales as needed
• Utilize resources to troubleshoot and resolve patient issues
• Use full product knowledge of at least two Byram therapies to service patients
• Communicate effectively and professionally with patients, teammates, healthcare professionals, and sales team
• Consistently meet and attain required Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Perform other duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years of customer service experience required
• Call center experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILIITES
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with MS Office and the ability to navigate multiple platforms
• Ability to learn Byram products and therapies
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve patient concerns
• Demonstrate soft skills to enhance patient experience
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.ID:uDnQdo