C# / C++ Developer
Job TitleC# / C++ Developer
We are looking for a C# and preferably a C++ developer responsible for building Microsoft .net framework applications that range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop the architecture along with these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
This individual must have significant C# experience working with client-server desktop and web applications. The C#/C++ Developer will support significant automation projects at several strategic operations facilities and will be able to work in a hybrid/remote environment.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Help create a system architecture for the multiple layers of an embedded control system including the Business Processing Management (BPM) layer, the Device Test layer to interact with PLC’s using a very detailed Systems Requirement Document which has been created.
- Strong proficiency in C#, with excellent knowledge of the language specification.
- Strong proficiency in C++ desired.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Development on Microsoft Windows .net environment.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Familiarity with templating in C++.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is desired.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Execute Action Plan
- Initiate Action
- Learn Continuously
5+ years of C# experience
BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering (BSCS, BSCE, MSEE, MSCE) or other technical/engineering degree highly desirable
Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go.
Familiarity with language tools (Git, SVN and Mercurial), for code profiling, memory checks, etc
Knowledge of .NET Framework and or .NET Core
Deployment: versioning of application
Deployment: Web API
Consume and Process data return from Web API in JSON
- WPF preferred
- C# (must)
- Entity framework preferred
- JSON data format
- Web API REST
- MS SQL database, table stored proc, views, data query
Work Shift8 Hr non-rotating shift, Hrs fall to in punch day, Observed Calendar, shift starts AM
Shaw Industries is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.