Calibration Technician IV
Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
***We hire Calibration Technicians at four levels based on a combination of candidate qualifications, experiences, and education. The approximate compensation ranges for each are as follows: CT I: $43,200 – $56,700; CT II: $44,800 - $58,800; CT III: $59,200 - $77,700; CT IV: $68,800 - $90,300***
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you're getting the best.
When you work at Lennox International, you’re among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join nearly 10,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a better place.
This Calibration Technician will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and precision of measurement instruments and equipment used in our research and testing processes. As a Calibration Technician you will play a critical role in maintaining the quality and performance of our products.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform calibration and testing of measurement instruments, including pressure gauges, thermometers, flow meters, and electrical equipment, to ensure they meet established standards and specifications.
- Maintain and update calibration records, including calibration schedules, results, and equipment history.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions, making necessary adjustments or repairs to maintain calibration standards.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions to perform calibrations and maintain equipment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers and production staff, to address calibration-related issues and provide technical support.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and safety protocols during calibration activities.
- Perform routine maintenance and preventive maintenance on calibration equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Participate in the procurement and installation of new calibration equipment and tools.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement in calibration procedures.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and advancements in calibration techniques and technologies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent; an associate's degree or certification in a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Calibration Technician or in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing or quality control environment.
- Strong knowledge of calibration methods, standards, and principles.
- Proficiency in using calibration equipment and software.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to precision.
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Understanding of safety protocols and regulations related to calibration.
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, our greatest assets are our employees, and we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all, largely promoting from within. This position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term growth possibilities. This role is designated 100% on-site.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.