Providence Center, Inc.
The Case Manager promotes learning and growth for all people that will enhance their quality of life. A Case Manager will utilize a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation, and advocacy for options and services to meet a person’s and their family’s comprehensive needs and desires. A Case Manager with Providence must know and use “Person First” language. They must understand and believe that people have the right to participate in the decisions that affect their lives. They must seek and honor individual preferences. They must demonstrate the creation of an environment that promotes a “Person Centered Life”. They must demonstrate positive interactions with others.
As a Case Manager, you will be a:
· Develop and implement tailored Individual Support Plans (ISP) and ISP meetings
· Research for job/volunteer opportunities and enriching community-based activities for the people we support
· Maintain communication with all necessary parties – internal and external
· Connect people with necessary resources
· Maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
· Develop and maintain natural relationships
· Consistent, timely, effective communication with Family
· Consistent, timely, effective Communication with Employers
· Consistent, timely, effective engagement with people we support
· Cultivate relationships with community partners
· Conduct routine check-ins with caregivers
Quality Services Provider
· Conducts unannounced visits and audits
· Monitors and audits Documentation
· Utilize data tracking system to monitor progress
· Communicates with employers/families/staff to track satisfaction and progress
· Document incidents
· Obtain necessary information and documentation to implement and update ISP Plan
· Arrange/provide transportation as needed
· Educate staff on People Schedules/Communication Boards
· Conducts Trainings- BP, Seizures, Goals, Fundamental Rights, etc.
· Facilitates collaboration with other entities
Case Managers must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of similar experience.
- Previous case management experience preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Database software (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience in Therap, PCIS2 and effective use of agency and state systems, etc.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, squat, bend, kneel, push, pull, reach with arms, and handle/feel objects. Must have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.