Cash Initiatives Director
Cash Initiatives Director
The Finance Director leads a large or broad function/department within a multifaceted organization. Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions. Responsible for one or more recognized professional disciplines. Fully accountable for the success of the designated function or department. Influences strategy and sets policy and direction. Owns a significant number of measurable functional, operational and strategic goals or priorities. Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of business plans in a defined area of responsibility. Contributes to the overall strategic definition of a function with strong business acumen. Acts as a key advisor to executive management in influencing the strategic direction of the business.
- Order to Cash Transformation: Lead the strategic vision and execution of the Order to Cash transformation initiatives. Identify and implement process improvements, automation, and innovation to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Financial Acumen: Demonstrate a deep understanding of financial principles and data analysis to drive performance improvements. Develop and manage budgets for transformation projects, ensuring cost-effectiveness and financial accountability.
- Influence Senior Leadership: Collaborate with and influence senior leadership to gain support, alignment, and resources for transformation projects. Present data-driven insights and business cases to demonstrate the value of proposed changes.
- Team Leadership: Lead and motivate a cross-functional team of professionals, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Provide guidance, mentorship, and development opportunities to team members to achieve outstanding results.
- Change Management: Develop and execute effective change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of new processes and technologies across the Order to Cash function.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and partners, to gather insights and feedback that inform the transformation strategy. Mgt of 5 direct employees + 3 to 5 dotted line team members
- Proven experience in Order to Cash processes and transformation, with a minimum of 10 years in a leadership role.
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to analyze and interpret financial data to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated success in influencing senior leadership and building strategic partnerships.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to inspire, motivate, and develop high-performing teams.
- Effective change management skills and experience in driving cultural change within organizations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Innovative mindset and a track record of delivering measurable results in process optimization and transformation
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.ID:uDnQdo