Casing Services Floorhand
Express Energy Services, LLC
San Angelo, TX
Responsible for performing assigned Casing functions to ensure SAFE continuous operations, consistent with established standards.
- Comprehend and follow instructions given by all Lead Personnel.
- Ability to train to relieve Crew Pusher and perform as Relief Operator and Lead Mentor.
- Ability to train to perform as a Tong Operator and / or Stabber when necessary.
- Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of all key responsibilities.
- Demonstrate safe and successful abilities to perform and operate all equipment, follow SOP’s, Safety procedures, processes, and guidelines in support to daily production requirements.
- Preferred knowledge and understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) with the casing service line.
- Preferred understanding of the Lock Out / Tag Out procedures.
- Preferred knowledge of all casing equipment to include troubleshooting and repair.
- Extensive knowledge of equipment preventative maintenance which includes proper red tag procedures, work order process and ability to complete accurate field ticket information.
- Support the Crew as a team player in a professional manner.
- Must maintain clear, precise communication with the Supervisor(s).
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of reporting QHSE, and HSE incidents.
- Ability to identify safety hazards and communicate effectively.
- Complies with Company Rules and Regulations
- Participates in JSEA and Tailgate Safety Meetings
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Certifications and Licensures:
Preferred Valid Driver’s License
- Experience – Preferred six months plus
- Language Skills - Ability to read and comprehend simple oral and written instructions and effectively communicate/present information one-on-one or in small group situations.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must have knowledge of use of basic hand tools and oil field tools
- Must have ability to implement Casing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and guidelines for implementation of SOP procedures. guidelines and Company policies.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must have ability to understand the English language.
- This job requires frequent heavy work which is typical of an oilfield job.
- Employee will be exposed to outdoor weather elements, high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses.
- Employee will stand or walk 75% of the time and frequently be asked to bend, squat, reach or climb.
- Employee will be working at heights related to rig floor averaging 40’ decks.
- Employee must be physically capable of lifting, pulling, pushing tools and equipment up to 50lbs in a safe manner.
- Employee must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment
- Employee must have ability to work extended hours on location and / or away from home for extended periods.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will, be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules always.