CCTV Service Technician
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
The Service Technician will be responsible for service, maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting/diagnostics on access control equipment and IP based video systems including but not limited to: electrified and non-electrified locks, card readers, ancillary door devices, IP and analog cameras, head-end video recording devices, wired and wireless systems and intercom systems. Service, repair, troubleshot and detect access control equipment and IP based video security systems.
Including but not limited to:
- Electrified and non-electrified locks, card readers, ancillary door devices, IP and analog cameras, head-end video recording devices, wired and wireless systems and intercom systems)
- Troubleshoot system installations in a such a manner as to identify issues and to apply the most effective and efficient resolution consistent with company installation standards; identify and repair physical security systems as required to ensure operability and compliance with any applicable building code
- Apply all necessary documentation for tracking of service related issues
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in the safe use of hand and power tools, analog/digital test equipment and CCTV testing devices
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and understanding electrical schematics, CAD drawings and related documents for their use in low voltage application
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Provide phone and on-line remote diagnostic support
- Drive to sites, with a company issued vehicle, to perform service
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Management
- High School Degree, Vocational School or equivalent required
- 2+ years of field experience
- Experience with any or all of the following preferred: Software House, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Brivo, Milestone, Exacq, Axis, Bosch, Commend, DMP, Open Options, Notifier, Fluidmesh or ONSSI
- Possession of state specific licensing (i.e. Class D or Alarm Installer etc.) or ability to hold license once hired
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and overall IT network topology
- Highly proactive and skilled individual, and at all times maintain performance consistent with Allied Universal Technology Services (AUTS) core values
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast based environment with minimum direction
- Good communication skills for effective interaction with internal & external customers
- Available for scheduled "on-call" duties to respond to emergency service calls
- Strong troubleshooting skills, mechanical and electronics aptitude
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs and work on ladder heights of up to 16'
- Be able to work independently or as a member of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.