CDL Delivery Driver
Imperial Dade, leading national distributor, is looking for a highly motivated CDL Delivery Driver to join our Transportation department in Loxley, AL!
The CDL A or CDL B Delivery Driver will be responsible for making 15-25 stops per day on a local route all while operating a box truck in a safe and defensive manner. The driver will utilize a pallet jack, dolly, and lift gate to off-load the merchandise and transport it to the customers. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 6:00AM until finished.
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a footprint of 100+ branches.
**All correspondence will come directly from Imperial Dade and not a personal email address.**
- Safely operate a 26' box truck or 53' trailer with air brakes
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Clear MVR
- 1 year of lift gate experience
- 1 year of active and recent Delivery Driver experience
- 1 year of active and recent CDL experience
- Up to date Medical DOT card
- Electric Pallet Jack experience is a plus
- Hazmat endorsement is a plus
- Up to date TWIC card is a plus
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds comfortably and unassisted
- A valid commercial driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
We offer an exciting environment to work, learn, and grow professionally. As a family-owned and operated company, we value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package. We are excited to continue to invite talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history, or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors