CDL Driver (HazMat & Tanker Required)
Cudd Energy Services
Responsible for the transportation of equipment to and from all job sites. Delivers materials to customers in a manner that will optimize and improve efficiency and result in outstanding customer service. Transports and delivers equipment and/or products to customers by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area. Responsible for driving to and from designated locations, verifying loads to shipping papers, maintaining record of duty status according to state and federal regulations and performing pre-trip and post trip inspections.
Essential duties include the following:
- Inspects unit for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip.
- Drives truck to and from designated destinations of up to 11 hours with and maximum of 14 hours total as DOT rules allow.
- Applies knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather.
- Must be able to operate equipment in all types of weather and conditions. This includes going forward and backing up long distances, around corners and in and around very tight areas.
- Reports all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment.
- Reports highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Promptly reports and delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies.
- Maintains records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver’s record of duty status, mileage records and other records required by law.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Attends all required safety meetings (on‐site and off)
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity EmployerID:uDnQdo