Darragh Co., Inc.
Little Rock, AR
Darragh is looking for a CDL Class A or B to join our team in Little Rock, AR. You will drive a tractor-trailer or straight truck to transport and deliver products, materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form by performing the following duties. Darragh is a fourth-generation, family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1906. We place an emphasis on career development and a family atmosphere.
- Thoroughly complete daily delivery schedule in a timely safe manner by adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely.
- Safely assist in the loading and unloading of the product to customer’s location and return products. Report any problems that occur with a customer if possible before leaving the delivery location.
- Completes all pre- and post-trip safety inspections of vehicle and load to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and local regulations and follow company policies and procedures.
- Operates industrial fork lift or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- Works in warehouse when needed to include placing or pulling material for customer deliveries.
- Safety sensitive position subject to all DOT and FMCSA regulations including the prohibited use of all federally illegal drugs.
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's license and DOT health card with acceptable motor vehicle record; two (2) years experience with tractor-trailer including winter driver experience
- Forklift certification will be provided
- Must be capable of lifting and moving up to 50 pounds by hand or up to 75 pounds with equipment assistance; ability to climb in/out of cab
- Verbal and written communications skills to provide excellent customer service
If you are looking to join a company who values work and family balance, Darragh is for you. We offer weekday shifts only with no weekends or overnights required. We offer health, dental, vision, 401k and more in a generous benefits package. You start earning paid time off (PTO) upon hire with a company that invests in their employees. We offer training and professional development opportunities for all our employees. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, visit www.darraghcompany.com/careers.ID:uDnQdo