CDL Driver – Tanker Endorsement Required
Wages starting at $24/hr. Some positions require no experience and Rogers Group will train. Higher pay for skilled operators of heavy equipment with highway construction experience.
Rogers Group is currently seeking candidates for a CDL DRIVER position with our Madison Construction crew, based out of Madison, TN. This position works with the paving crews on various projects such as commercial parking lots, city streets, county roads and interstate highways.
The successful candidate for this role will have a valid CDL driver license with a tanker endorsement. Prior experience working in an asphalt paving operation is preferred, but not required. They must have an uncompromising focus on safety excellence.
- Operate the Distributor / Tack Truck in front of paving operation to spray tack and prepare the surface for paving.
- Drive and move the Water Truck on job site as needed.
- Train to operate paving equipment – such as a skid steer and roller.
- Work behind the paver with a shovel or asphalt rake as needed, in between operating the truck.
- Other duties, as assigned by lead or foreman.
- Individual must be dedicated to operating safely at all times.
- Valid CDL w/tanker endorsement.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an asphalt paving operation – preferred, not required.
- Physical ability to perform routine maintenance and daily cleaning of spray system on Distributor.
- Ability and willingness to complete various labor tasks, as needed, as part of the construction crew.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and nights when necessary.
- Team player.
- Safe driving record.
As a Rogers Group employee, new hires will have access to our competitive company perks, including:
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
- Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
- Retirement 401K account with company contribution and match.
- Paid Holiday Shutdown period between Christmas and New Years in addition to 7 holidays throughout the year.
- Paid vacation – 2 weeks at 1 year; 3 weeks at 5 years; 4 weeks at 20 years of service.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
RGI EEO Statement
An Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status. All applications are accepted online at www.rogersgroupinc.comID:uDnQdo