CDL Driver Trainee
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. High Country
Coca-Cola, with its many brands, has been recognized and enjoyed by people around the world for over a century. Founded in 1956, Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family owned, regional Bottler serving portions of Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Every day we honor our core values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust, and Respect through encouraging our team members to develop, grow and serve. Together we become more effective and productive… in life and work.
Refresh your career and join us in refreshing the world!
- Starting hourly wage for the CDL Driver Trainee is $17.00 an hour depending on experience!
- Robust benefits package Including 100% paid employee health and dental option!
- Home Nightly!
What will you do as a CDL Driver Trainee?
- Assist in delivering product, completing the sales process with customers, and merchandising the product at customer locations.
- Learn techniques to develop skills in outside sales, distribution, and merchandising.
- Learn how to manage a sales delivery route from start to finish with the goal of growing you into a Sales Delivery Driver.
- Ensure current Coca-Cola advertising is properly displayed at customer locations.
- Learn about the beverage business which includes new product launches, changing sales techniques, and the varying needs of our customers.
- Learn to drive our tractor trailers.
In the CDL Driver Trainee role, we are seeking someone who:
- Wants to work in an Outside Sales environment
- Loves working with customers face-to-face
- Likes to be on the move and is capable of lifting up to 50lbs. on a regular basis
- Wants to be home nightly
- Will have the ability to obtain a Class A CDL within 90 days and the ability to learn how to operate a Class A CDL tractor and trailer
In the CDL Driver Trainee role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Have about 1 to 3 years of general work experience
- Have prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience
CDL Driver Trainee Benefits will include:
- Pay starting at $17.00 an hour
- 100% Employer Paid Health Option
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Option
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Benefit Eligibility 1st of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
- 401K With Employer Match
- Much more!
Our Highest Principle – Honor God in all that we do. We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.