CDL Drivers -Chattanooga TN- Pullet Movement
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented Safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are working to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed within our facility. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are available to all team members and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Health Benefits on day 60
401(k) with Company Match
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold a class A CDL License
- Have at least 1-year verifiable driving experience.
- No felony convictions on his/her criminal history record for the past 10 years.
- No violent crime convictions, inclusive of misdemeanors, on his/her criminal history.
- No serious nature of accidents or DOT recordable accidents.
- Not have more than 3 occurrences on MVR in 36 months and not have a DUI/DWI conviction within 7 years.
- Not have a positive or adulterated controlled substance result, or a breath alcohol confirmation result of 0.00 or above.
- Must be able to drive a manual shift truck
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED; College Degree in related field preferred.
- PRIOR DRIVING EXPERIENCE IS A REQUIREMENT
- Pulling and dropping trailers on the yard and to the dock for loading and inspection of yard trailers
- Fuel Truck as Needed
- Responsible for maintaining storage lot
- Work in extreme weather, available to work weekends or when needed
- Work with little supervision and all other duties given from lead or supervisor.
Skills & knowledge needed for the effective performance of essential job functions:
- Truck driving, pulling, and loading.
- Basic, math and reading skills.
- Must have valid diver’s license
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Use required PPE and follow all safety guidelines of the company
- Stand duration of shift – all scheduled hours
- Use of both hands and able to grasp
- Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens)
- Able to reach and bend forward
- Some physical strength is needed
- Able to perform task that requires repetitive motion
- Varying temperatures, occasionally wet, dirty and dusty environment