CDL Truck Driver
The truck driver/yard worker will be responsible for assisting the local team in the overall operations of the retail center and will primarily be making deliveries. Other responsibilities include operating forklifts, inventory control and daily yard work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliveries as needed.
- Loading and unloading inbound and outbound orders.
- Operate powered industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist with inside counter sales to include providing product information to customers.
- Assist with month-end physical inventories, and resolve any discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned as needed
- Good housekeeping skills.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Good organizational, math, computer and clerical skills.
- Ability to operate heavy yard equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision.
- Knowledge of building products, proper storage, safe handling and transportation methods preferred.
- Safety conscious.
- Able to lift up to 80 pounds
- High school diploma, GED or Technical Trade.
- One to two years of material handling and/or delivery experience in the building products industry preferred.
- Knowledge of masonry and building products preferred.
- A CDL Class A with Air Break endorsements is required for this position
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and as such the employee may also be required to perform other reasonably related business duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or other management personnel as needed.ID:uDnQdo