Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?
Do you enjoy creating and shaping cementing solutions?
Join our dynamic, global Cementing operations team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team creates the designs for cementing based on the well properties. We guarantee that our cementing operations stay stable and robust during the life of the well.
Partner with the best
As a Cementing Engineer you will be involved in cementing operations management and client engagement. You’ll be leading people and working on a variety of complex projects. You will oversee the training and development of your team to deliver a first-class service.
As a Cementing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing planning and guidance for cementing jobs to ensure your team have the correct instructions and equipment
- Providing guidance to customers and teams on-site to coordinate cementing operations and to aid decision-making processes
- Ensuring operational readiness and maintenance of cementing unit and casing accessories equipment
- Developing an operational year plan for the own department activities
- Providing records of products consumed to customer representatives at wellsite's, ensuring successful inventory tracking and invoice submission
- Ensuring health and safety compliance throughout cementing activities to mitigate risks to people, equipment and environment
- Supporting sales and commercial team with full technical engagement during tenders and any other sales processes
- Resolving sales technical clarifications
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Have 3 years’ experience in cementing engineering (Deepwater or offshore experience is an advantage)
- Have good interpersonal and relationship building skills, alongside excellent leadership ability
- Be fluent in English, Azerbaijani (oral and written)
- Be of an analytical mindset with a proven ability to resolve problems and identify solutions
- Have experience with cementing modeling software’s
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
This role is 5x2 basis in Company office.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!