Certified Marine Tech
Fishing Holdings, LLC
The Certified Marine Service Technician performs all service and warranty repairs on boats, motors, trailers or ATVs in a timely and efficient manner according to manufacturer specifications.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs all mechanical and electrical problems on respective boat, motors, trailers and ATVs.
- Installs all types of accessory items.
- Assists customers by answering specific technical questions to help the customer understand the operation of the unit and the work to be done or work already completed.
- Attends technical training to improve proficiency, quality of work and to achieve higher levels of certification.
- Water tests unit with customers to verify work performed and to explain the operation of the product.
- Remains familiar with painting process, decal application and fiberglass repairs.
- Performs rigging as required.
- Maintains a clean and professional work area.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
- High School education, on-going completion of classes towards higher level of manufacturer certification or equivalent experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to understand electrical systems and wiring
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associate
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Provide own tools
- Ability to perform heavy lifting up to and in excess of 50 pounds
- Ability to work both inside and outside
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.