Channel Marketing and Experience Specialist
Are you a marketing professional who is passionate about the development and curation of marketing programs and events and looking for an opportunity to grow your career? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
I'm Maya Jordan, and I lead Marketing Communications globally for Emerson’s Appleton Group business unit. As a Channel Marketing and Experience Specialist, you'll serve as a key member of our global Marketing Communications team, supporting and driving channel and retail initiatives along with the coordination of the planning and logistics for exhibitions and customer events! We’re a team that supports one another, learns from one another, and grows together!
This opportunity is based in Appleton Group’s Global HQ in Rosemont, IL with the flexibility to work remotely up to three days a week.
AS A CHANNEL MARKETING AND EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Work with sales teams to effectively implement channel and retail programs and initiatives. Serve as project lead to align channel marketing communications with brand strategies
- Organize existing marketing materials and messaging, in conjunction with product management and sales, for distribution to channel partners to amplify the business’ messaging
- Support partner marketing activities including trade shows, online advertising, campaigns, and emails to develop brand awareness
- Manage trade show execution, messaging and design to include booth layout, setup, property management, scheduling, vendor management and leads distribution
- Select, engage and negotiate with vendors such as Events Management companies, booth builders and freight companies to execute trade shows on time and within budget
- Maintain the tradeshow/events tracker
- Prepare pre- and post-event reports for executive leadership and business stakeholders
- Ensure consistent compliance to Emerson branding guidelines
WHO YOU ARE:
- You come up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique.
- You persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- You relate comfortably with people across levels, functions, cultures, and geography.
- You adjust communication to fit the audience and the message.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage critical projects and deadlines
- Understanding of aesthetics and design to convey effective messaging
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Project management experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)