Manufacture a great career with the brightest company around!
Up to $24 at 1 year plus additional merit increases and skill adders possible. We offer killer benefits including a 401K with match, a retirement pension & a 4x10 work schedule!
Dayglo was founded in the 1940’s as the inventors of fluorescent color. We have grown to be a Global manufacturer of paints, pigments, dispersions and dyes. We are part of the RPM Inc. with sister companies that include well-known brands such as Rustoleum and DAP.
Our roots are based on the principles of innovation and groundbreaking technology. We continue this tradition today by hiring people with these same values. We are looking for optimistic, motivated, and dedicated individuals who are committed to tackling complex challenges.
We have a rewarding opportunity for a 2nd shift Chemical Operator at our Twinsburg facility.
- Performs job duties and/or tasks assigned by Supervision. Job duties particularly include the areas of shipping/receiving, inventory warehouse, grinding, and reactor operation in a manner in which all procedures, rules, and regulations are strictly followed. Tasks include any needed work effort that appropriately enhances the Twinsburg Facility.
- Capable of training other Plant Operators in the areas of shipping/receiving, grinding, and reactor operations dependent upon individual experience and proficiency in area of concern.
- Communicates problems to Supervisors or Plant Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibits team attitude in all aspects of job performance including such things as working with R&D, Quality Control, Maintenance and other Manufacturing personnel to minimize the generation of substandard product as well as the successful introduction of new products into the Facility processes.
- Assists Supervisors in keeping track of supplies
- High school graduate or equivalent necessary.
- Must have good communication skills with a cooperative and discipline attitude to assure appropriate work ethic.
- Requires the ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Previous experience in a chemical manufacturing environment is preferred.
What we offer:
As part of the RPM Inc. family of companies, we are proud to offer our employees a top-notch comp and benefits package including a 401K with Company Match, Pension, Stock Purchase Program and stellar Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability plans.
DayGlo Color Corp. is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteranID:uDnQdo