Chiller Technician – Commercial HVAC
San Leandro, CA
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Chiller Technician - Commercial HVAC
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and repair of HVAC equipment ranging from 1 ton to 900-ton chillers, motors, pumps, valves, controls, cooling towers and other auxiliary equipment.
- Perform daily and monthly PM’s on all associated equipment of chillers and cooling towers.
- Monitor chemical feeds to chiller systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of all equipment on site
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Specifications (incl. Education requirements, minimal experience, computer skills required, etc.)
- Must have completed 4-year apprenticeship program or technical schooling.
- Must have 5+ years of commercial air conditioning experience.
- Must be available for emergency call outs.
- Must be a team player and able to work with other trades and client’s staff.
- Rule 1415 certified
- EMS experience a plus (Staefa/Siemens)
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen/background check.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Compensation Range: $29.00 - $58.00 per hour