Class A CDL Truck Driver
Tractor & Equipment Co.
Harnish Group Inc. is the Caterpillar Dealer in central and western Washington, central and eastern Montana, northwestern Wyoming, northwestern North Dakota and the state of Alaska. Our Member Companies are N C Machinery Co., NC The Cat Rental Store, N C Power Systems Co., Tractor & Equipment Co., T&E The Cat Rental Store, T&E Power Systems, and SITECH Northwest Inc., representing Caterpillar, and other manufacturers. We are a family owned and managed company with 1,000+ employees. Our Mission is to help our customers succeed by providing premier business solutions delivered by engaged employees through teamwork and excellence.
About the Position:
- We have an opportunity in our Bozeman, MT location for a safety and customer focused Class A CDL Truck Driver who will be responsible for preparing equipment, loading it and returning it from customer sites to our rental yards.
- Our drivers will be provided training and/or instructional direction on the safe use of the equipment. It is a physically demanding job, requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety.
- You must be willing to communicate and cooperate with customers, respond to their questions, and safely operate delivery vehicle in compliance with company and DOT Guidelines, Rules and Regulations.
- Previous experience in heavy equipment delivery is preferred and in the rental industry is desired.
- Experience using commercial vehicles is essential in order to identify the need for repairs and/or maintenance and ensuring the maintenance or repairs are accomplished with a minimum of disruption to the operation.
Qualifications & Experience Needed:
A High School or G.E.D. is required. In addition, this job requires at least two years driving experience or have completed a course of instruction from a Truck Driver training school that operates equipment similar to As a CDL Truck Driver, you must be dependable, responsible, and committed to the safe operation of your vehicle and to the safe and timely pickup and delivery of equipment. You will have real opportunities to advance your career at our company and the Truck Driver position is a great start. No preventable accidents, license suspensions, alcohol related violations or other moving violations in the past 3 years. A CDL-A is required.
Hourly wage offered based on skills and experience. We offer excellent benefits (medical & dental), 401(k), profit sharing, company match, Verizon and AT&T cell phone discount, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, company paid life insurance, ongoing training and support from team members. Apply online at www.tractorandequipment.com
Harnish Group Inc. and Member Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.