Class-A CDL Truck Driver, Local, Home at Night (Buhl, ID)
Wilbur-Ellis Nutrition, LLC
Twin Falls, ID
Do you have a Class-A CDL with a clean driving record? Or willingness to obtain? Are you willing to work overtime hours during busy seasons? Are you willing to work on a Saturday and have an occasional overnight run? Do you have material handling equipment operation experience such as a forklift, order picker, or pallet jack? Do you have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
For a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking an experienced career-minded Commercial Driver to be part of a close, efficient team that delivers goods and services to a diverse customer base using a company delivery truck. Product delivery will be to ranches, feed stores, and dairies primarily in Idaho but occasionally in Oregon, Washington, Utah or other states. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and willingness to grow and build relationships with team members and customers.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Ability to contribute to a team approach by being versatile, flexible, and having a positive outlook in your interactions with co-workers and customers – can effectively multi-task
- Willing to work extended hours during peak season and occasional overnight hotel stays
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class-A Commercial Driver’s License
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred)
- Ability to operate material handling equipment including a forklift, moffett, pallet jack, and other equipment as required
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers and fellow employees
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 80 pounds
- Present a professional image to our customers through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Safe operation of company delivery truck
- Respond to inquiries in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner
- Help maintain branch cleanliness and truck/ equipment cleanliness
- Maintain mileage and fuel logs on all vehicles as per state law and company policy
- Perform vehicle safety inspections
- Meet and complete all WECO regulatory safety requirements
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary
- Notify the Supervisor or Mill Manager immediately if product spills or if equipment damage occurs
- Keep current on company training
- All other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from $16.11 - $20.37 per hour. Note that wages may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, mental health, retirement plans, and other benefits.
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis Feed, LLC is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, and is a marketer and distributor of value-added nutrition ingredients in North America and Asia-Pacific. Wilbur Ellis provides feed solutions to our customers and suppliers in the Livestock, Pet Food, and Aquaculture Industries. Providing a complete supply chain, including logistics, warehousing, and customer service, in addition to expertise in import/export and regulatory, sets Wilbur-Ellis apart from our competitors. We understand the importance of providing on-time delivery of specified products and honoring our commitments to suppliers and customers.
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, specialty chemicals, and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over 100 years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
Follow our career social media accounts!
CDL Class A Idaho manual transmission forklift operation pallet jack agriculture ag animal nutrition Rangen material handling CDL Class A Idaho manual transmission forklift operation pallet jack agriculture ag animal nutrition Rangen material handling CDL Class A Idaho manual transmission forklift operation pallet jack agriculture ag animal nutrition Rangen material handling CDL Class A Idaho manual transmission forklift operation pallet jack agriculture ag animal nutrition Rangen material handlingID:uDnQdo