Clean Room Technician – Sandy
Laser Light Technologies
Partner with customers and/or Spectrum engineers to develop concepts, define and document product requirements
· Coordinate and participate in the fabrication, testing, and refinement of prototypes/products
· Assemble and/or rework products following engineering instructions and/or written manufacturing instructions
· Assist project teams in establishing specifications and quality standards
· Develop and refine manufacturing processes that can consistently achieve product requirements
· Identify opportunities for improvement in yield and repeatability in existing product manufacturing processes
· Train production personnel on manufacturing instructions and quality requirements
· Support ongoing manufacturing processes by keeping production equipment and tools in good working order
· Be a technical resource for other employees
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment by identifying safety hazards and recommending and/or implementing corrective actions as needed
· Record prototype designs and process steps in a clear and concise format, including CAD drawing or basic mechanical drawing
· Communicate project status to project teams
· All other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Attributes required for this position include ability to follow instructions, meet schedules and priorities, have excellent attention to detail, initiative, work well within a team, and have the ability to produce consistently high-quality results.
· Knowledge of extrusion, molding, thermal processing, braiding and/or coiling
· Working knowledge of materials associated with reinforced catheters such as polymers (nylons, polyethylene, TPU, PEEK, Pebax, PTFE, PI, etc.) and metals (stainless steel, tungsten, nitinol, etc.).
· Ability to clearly communicate ideas and information (oral and written) both to co-workers, technology providers and customers.
· Experience with ISO13485:2016 and design controls. COMPETENCIES:
Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
· Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and move about the facility
· Occasionally required to bend and stoop
· Works in an office and manufacturing environment
· Occasionally exposed to dust, odors, fumes and noiseID:uDnQdo