Cleaner (Prepper/Blaster) – 3rd shift Vactor Mfg starting at $26.43/hr.
Mark Rite Lines Equipment Company, Inc.
- Prepare metal surfaces for painting, which includes cleaning, filling, blasting, and sanding.
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment
- Overtime commitment when needed.
- Complete an Annual Hazardous Waste Management Training
- Duties include:
- Knowing which materials are hazardous waste.
- Add or remove hazardous waste into accumulation containers or tanks.
- Transfer hazardous waste to or from accumulation points.
- Respond to spills, fires or explosion of hazardous waste by Notification of Management ONLY.
- Sign necessary hazardous waste manifests if authorized by management.
- Inspect hazardous waste accumulation areas.
- Operate and work at central accumulation points.
- Conduct task involving occupational exposure to hazardous waste.
- Proper labeling, storage and handling of hazardous waste.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with hand power tools is desired
- Some product knowledge is helpful.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High school grad or equivalent.
Benefits of Employment:
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: annual bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our plant. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, IL, with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems.
For more information on Federal Signal, visit: www.federalsignal.com. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law. If you require reasonable accommodation in the application process, call Human Resources at 630-954-2000. All other applications must be submitted online.
Vactor Mfg. Inc. is a leading manufacturer of municipal combination catch basin/sewer cleaning vacuum trucks and industrial vacuum loaders that clean up industrial waste or recover and recycle valuable raw materials. Vactor is located in Streator, IL and is a subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation.