Clear and Legible Reporting Team Lead
Fort Carson, CO
Clear and Legible Reporting Team Lead
Fort Carson, CO
**Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust**
The Clear and Legible Reporting Team Lead is responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing detailed project plans/schedules to ensure timely completion. The Project Manager provides technical project management functions including technical leadership, quality assurance and decision-oriented recommendations. PM will oversee and support the project’s day-to-day operations and manage and plan for future growth. Additional responsibilities include coordinating activities performed by staff and internal customers/partners by defining project scope and requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
Please Note: This position is pending a contract award. If you are interested in a future with Cherokee Federal, APPLY TODAY! Although this is not an approved position, we are accepting applications for future or anticipated needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Evaluates and develops project plans and budgets.
- Coordinates with multiple internal and external groups.
- Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays and mitigation plans.
- Ensures that projects remain on schedule and meets client determined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Communicates project progress to appropriate audience.
- Manages aspects of customer interface, including requirements of cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Manages project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Participates in negotiation of requirements and requirements changes.
- Serves as focal point for and liaison between departments on project status or other project information.
- Partners with key cross-functional partners to solicit customer and associate feedback to identify program improvement opportunities for implementation.
- Works in conjunction with various parties such as business development, field support and customer service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Performs other job-related duties assigned as needed.
- CLR Specific Responsibilities:
- Clear and Legible Report (CLR) will track all MTF generated initial specialty care and urgent care referrals that were deferred to the network until closure.
- Capture the CLR as soon as a claim is discovered or requested by the referring provider.
- Check applicable claims database(s), when CLRs are undocumented in patient records and manage assigned CLRs to closure.
- Notify referring provider, via MHS GENESIS, of patient referral cancellations.
- Upload all assigned CLRs into the appropriate Electronic Health Record (EHR location).
- Enter assigned referrals in MHS GENESIS as “Deferred Results Received,” and notify the referring provider of all closed CLRs.
- Process all assigned CLRs placed in the e-FAX, or designated CSMHS network folder, by CSMHS MTFs.
Manage a department and provide input towards hiring/firing/performance decisions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Requires experience acting as the primary interface with government program authorities and representatives on technical and project issues, supervising project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical support effort, and monitoring and reporting progress.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, written/verbal & electronic communication.
- Operational computer skills with general working knowledge of word processing, and Microsoft applications (including Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Possess or complete Privacy Act and HIPAA, Data-Safeguarding, Anti-Terrorism, Interacting with Government Employees, MHS GENESIS appointment booking, and policy training in a trainer-to-trainer format.
- Possess or complete TRICARE online training and have a solid understanding of the TRICARE online appointing and referral process.
- Possess or complete MHS GENESIS Revenue Cycle and scheduling training.
- Possess or complete training on the MHS GENESIS referral management function and the MHS GENESIS appointing function
- Possess or complete training on the secure messaging platform and be capable of managing inbox volume.
- Able to define problems and obtain solutions.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge project management, creating, and implementing project schedules, managing project teams and budgets, as well as a strong technical background preferable.
- Knowledge of administrative regulations and operating procedures.
Work is performed primarily in an office setting. Employee will be exposed to a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
Cherokee Federal has suspended it’s COVID mandate. However, it’s important to note that Cherokee Federal employees are included as covered employees in U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, which mandates Covid vaccines for federal contractors. Executive Order 14042 is currently not subject to enforcement by the Federal government. Therefore, Cherokee Federal has suspended application of the mandate and continues to monitor the government’s guidance on administration of any vaccine requirement.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios – ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you should join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and we prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing compensation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail [email protected] for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status. Please do not send email request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
For Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $ - $ annually
(LLC ) offers a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans for regular full-time employees, 401(k) with 100% match up to 6%, life insurance, paid time off and more. Paid sick leave is provided in accordance with applicable law.
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time Tuesdays – Thursdays from 10:00am – 2:00pm CST to make applicable Affirmative Action Plans accessible. Please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2021 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at [email protected].
Please do not send email for job application follow-up or staffing advertisement/request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for resumes or job applications.
#LI-PF1 #CherokeeFederal #CNOS