South Bend, IN
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives and sealants across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Reporting to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor, this person is accountable for the safe, efficient operation of the South Bend warehouse in order to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Inbound finished goods to bin/row locations to Adage via warehouse transfers.
- Inbound packaging to bin/row location to Adage via purchase orders
- Verify materials and process packing lists with bills of lading for outbound shipments via Adage.
- Print and apply appropriate labels prior to shipping.
- Verify materials and process packing list with bills of lading for outbound packaging via warehouse transfers in Adage.
- Complete hazmat shipping papers and placards as required.
- Inventory Control:
- Cycle count packaging items as requested forwarding information to the inventory control team for reconciliation in Adage.
- Cycle count finished goods as requested forwarding information to the inventory control team to reconcile in Adage.
- Participate in physical inventories as required.
- Interaction with drivers and dispatchers of various freight companies.
- Interaction with Royal employees in other areas or departments.
This is a general description and is not intended to be all inclusive.
- Requires shipping and receiving experience.
- Minimum 5 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective people management capabilities
- Proactive problem solving skills including solving process technical problems as well as staff issues.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in fostering a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.
- Computer proficient, which includes excel, word, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Capable of multitasking and managing a fast-paced environment
- Good organization skills
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, and geographic location.The salary for this role is .
In addition to your salary, H.B. Fuller offers employees a competitive total rewards package including comprehensive benefits, incentive and recognitions programs, health & wellness benefits, 401K contributions, paid time off and paid holidays. Eligibility may vary.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.ID:uDnQdo