Clinical Support Specialist
Owens & Minor
Los Angeles, CA
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
- Develops and maintains strong, operational processes and performance with their regional customer base.
- Performs duties remotely and on-site with the customer, reacting in a timely manner to customer information and requests. Receives and handles customer complaints and issues and escalates as appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teammates to ensure accurate and consistent information is present for the customer.
- Acts as liaison between the customers, sales team, and operations to ensure smooth conversions and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with the CPT quoting department to facilitate pricing and accuracy of the componentry within the CPT to shorten the time from selling to implementation.
- Supports selling activity, especially focusing on the component reviews for the quotes and ensuring accuracy in the pack itself.
- Works directly with customer to update the CPTs based on changing customer requirements.
- Identifies areas where we can update the packs with components that increase profitability of the CPTs for O&M.
- Works with internal teams and the customers to ensure availability of inventory of the CPTs, including evaluation of usage spikes with the customer.
- Continual reviews of the business to keep pricing updated and accurate.
- Supports strategy of the local sales team within their geography, driving proprietary products with existing and new customer targets.
- Manages product substitutions including monitoring inventory, providing suggested substitute options to the customer, and establishing customer approved substitutions.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a minimum of a medical certification required
- 2 or more years of related experience (sales, customer service, customer relationship management, clinical environment)
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience to meet the above requirements
- Preferred knowledge of surgical procedures and componentry involved.
- Technological fluency with email, internet, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), and virtual interaction solutions (Teams, Zoom, etc)
- Strong ability to use multiple systems and various report software to combine and synthesize information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to facilitate problem solving
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.