CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
Fishing Holdings, LLC
Prairie Du Chien, WI
The CLUB Customer Service Outfitter provides world class customer service for our guests while presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a CLUB Member. The CLUB Outfitter will be the product expert while executing account servicing and other CLUB processes to include acquiring and activating new members, CLUB sales, customer experience, peer coaching and influencing, and regulatory compliance.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s CLUB Member or provides current member with a unique and exclusive experience.
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s CLUB operational and compliance programs.
- Demonstrates products to customers.
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Helps meet metric goals and objectives for self and store.
- Keeps CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the CLUB Booth clean and organized.
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service processes such as processing payments, answering account questions, and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB advocate and representative.
- Provides service to all areas of the store based on business need.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Minimum Degree Required: High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years of Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability to new processes and procedures.
- Excellent self-motivation and initiative while unsupervised.
- Stand and/or walk during shift to assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Hear well enough to constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned
- Light work that includes lifting and moving objects up to 20 pounds constantly
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools, etc
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.