CNC Machine Operator, Weekend Shifts
Orchard Park, NY
CNC Operator, Starting Salary is: $19.00+/hr. with the differential: $23.94+/hr. for weekend AM and $25.65 for weekend PM.
Hiring immediately for Weekend Shifts, 5am to 5pm or 5pm to 5am
Walk-in interviews on Wednesdays from 9am to noon.
Address: 3902 California Road, Orchard Park 14127.
Earn up to an additional ($100) Attendance Monthly Bonus
On Demand Pay: Access your pay as soon as you’ve earned it!
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits-effective on date of hire
• Generous paid time off benefits and 10 paid Holidays
• Company-paid life insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Low-cost nutrition and mental health visits
• Up to $150-off your gym membership annually
• Discounted Pet Insurances for your furry friends
• Access to individualized financial planning meetings
• Employee Discount Program with savings on electronics, home goods, gym equipment, and more
• Discounted family caregiving support
• Tuition Reimbursement
• On-site Training Programs
• Defined Career Path for advancement in role and compensation
• New Hire On-boarding Training Plans
Our top-notch work environment includes:
• Climate Controlled in the summer months
• Clean, Quiet, Comfortable Setting
Key Result Accountabilities:
• Operate machinery and equipment used in the manufacture of products.
• Read and follow operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
• Load component materials into product specific tools, and performs set-ups, tear downs.
• Follow established documentation for product manufacturing.
• Receive customer supplied and/or purchased materials, including proper labeling, handling and movement of materials and paperwork.
• Performs in-process inspection of all parts and/or assemblies in accordance with the requirements stated in the work order or as otherwise stated on drawings or work instructions.
• Performs visual inspection both unaided and using microscopes.
• Performs various dimensional inspection using specific dies or gauges, or dimensional inspection systems and micrometers.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
• Ability to use typical inspection equipment.
• Ability to read blueprints and operation sheets.
• Good understanding of shop math.
Flexible start date