Direct Hires! for 2nd & 3rd Shifts Roles
**Great Benifits!!! Starts on DAY!**
- Assist in the setup, and operate machines with little or no supervision and perform required process checks or inspections per the process documentation
- Document nonconforming material according to procedures, participate in activities to implement root cause and corrective actions identified.
- Adhere to all safety standards, regulations and operating procedures.
- Utilize computer programs to enter part data (e.g., serial number), log time, look up instructions and blueprints, and download programs.
- Utilize work instructions, set-up sheets and method documents to correctly operate machines and inspect machined parts.
- Utilize various gauging equipment to ensure conformance to the engineering specifications and standards through the production run.
- Clean and maintain measuring instruments and test equipment and inspect parts for cleanliness (e.g., routed and deburring operations).
- Operate precision inspection equipment and perform first piece check out when applicable to the job. (In Duarte, inspection completed by inspection department.)
- Interpret and follow blueprints for proper production task completion.
- Perform routed operations of precision close tolerance parts.
- Complete paperwork while adhering to record retention requirements.
- Utilize basic Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year of related work experience or applicable degree from a trade school.
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Manual Machining Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC)
- CNC Lathe (2-4 axis)