Under direct supervision, assist with the set-up, calibration, and operation of machines used in production processes. Work from verbal or written instructions, diagrams, or models. Inspect machining operations and finished product against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools. Determine and correct minor machine malfunctions. Perform simple routine maintenance and cleaning.
Powering Vehicles, Motion, Work, and Lives since 1966.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian global manufacturing company, offering stability and advancement opportunities.
- Machine operation
- Tool replacement
- Quality production
- Assist in troubleshooting
- Reduce scrap and rework
- Accurate completion of paper work
- Training new operators
- Previous Manufacturing experience is an asset
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of operator's skill survey
- Communication skills
- Ability to work all rotating shifts
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must be willing to learn
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
Linamar is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace without regard to any basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Linamar encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will reasonably accommodate applicants throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process upon request.ID:uDnQdo