Clifford-Jacobs Forging Co., Inc.
For nearly a century Clifford-Jacobs Forging has been a leader in their space providing quality services to the Mining, Gears, Aerospace, Energy, and Defense industries. We set the industry standard for quality, performance, craftsmanship, and customer service.
We currently looking to grow our team of experienced CNC Programmers.
Why Join Us?
In addition to being part of a dynamic team, our full-time employees enjoy an impressive benefits package, including:
- Health, Dental, STD, Life/ADD, Vision
- Vacation pay, Christmas leave pay, pension, and 401(k).
- Four-day workweek: Monday-Thursday, 5 am to 3 pm [40 hours]
- 5 -7 years experiences [CNC Programming/Operation]
- Experience with CNC Lathes and CNC Mills
- Able to Read Blueprints
- Set up and clamp tooling to machine
- Set reference points off of tooling.
- Set tool lengths
- Change tooling inserts
- Locate and load appropriate tool paths to machine.
- Set speed and feeds to achieve optimal performance.
- Deburr tooling as needed.
- Locate model reference planes to match part on machine.
- Chose appropriate tool path
- Chose appropriate cutter.
- Post programs