Coater Operator 3rd Shift
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Excellent attendance
- Must follow all Mohawk safety rules and policies.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Must have basic Math skills
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Must have Coater Operating Experience
- Be able to Multitask
- Basic Computer Skills AS400, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of AS400
- Able to multi-task with controls
- Willing to perform simple mechanical task.
- Willing to be an active member of a SAFETY, QUALITY, or PRODUCTION team.
- Respond quickly to equipment or process issues
- Closely monitor the carpet and adjust all the controls as necessary
- Maintain work area clean
- Conform to all safe work practices
- Maintain constant communication with Shift/Crew leaders & or Supervisor when issues arise.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.ID:uDnQdo