Commercial Door Installer
Overhead Door Co. Of Springfield
HIRING BONUS! $2,500 WITH VERIFIABLE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLATIONS!
Carolina Industrial Systems, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is seeking Commercial Installers. Installers will be trained by industry experts to install and/or repair roll up doors also known as dock doors, along with other commercial doors. Willing to train! Top pay for experienced Installers, opportunity to learn and grow within the company, and great benefits!
- Work independently to install and/or repair a wide range of commercial doors and operating systems.
- You will successfully identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services.
- Employees will be responsible for tracking and maintaining job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner.
- Install quality products and provide professional services for homeowners and homebuilders.
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties.
- 1-3 years in a construction related industry.
- 1-3 years of welding and/or electrical experience preferred, not required.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good Mechanical aptitude.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
Our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, dental, and vision options: Available on the 1st day of the month following your start date!
- Paid time off plan: 13 days accrued annually during your 1st year; 16 days accrued during your 2nd year!
- Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Floating Holidays: Up to 2 floating holidays per year
- Competitive compensation: Including annual performance evaluations!
- 401k retirement plan: Including an employer match!
- Company paid: Life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability
- and more!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.