COMPENSATION & BENEFITS ANALYST
Lake Zurich, IL
Job SummaryReporting dually and equally to the Manager, Compensation and Manager, Benefits, the Compensation & Benefits Analyst will research, implement, communicate and administer Fresenius Kabi North America (NAM) compensation and benefit programs. Ensure programs are cost-effective while driving and supporting employee engagement and market competitiveness. Partner with HR professionals and business unit managers to understand the needs of the business and to ensure that plans, programs, and services are integrated and aligned with business objectives. Provide exemplary service to employees and internal partners at all levels of the organization.
*This position requires working on-site in Lake Zurich, IL 3+ days per week.
- Conduct research and market analysis of compensation and benefit programs and services, completes annual and ad hoc market surveys with selected survey vendors; undertake necessary data gathering, input and submission by set deadlines
- Act as front-line responder to compensation, benefits, and leave of absence (LOA) questions or issues from employees and HR partners. Effectively handle issue resolution, working with HR partners and payroll, if applicable.
- Audit and maintain current and historical compensation, benefits, and LOA data in HRIS and within program files; ensure data integrity and accuracy between payroll records and vendors’ systems
- Work closely with vendors in addressing and resolving issues.
- Perform other compensation, benefits, and LOA duties, tasks and projects, as assigned.
- Perform job analysis, evaluate positions and recommend grade assignment (including FLSA status), title, and base pay levels by conducting compensation benchmarking through external market trends review.
- Play a key role in administering the annual merit increase cycle and long-term (LTIP) incentive programs as well as quarterly and annual bonus programs, bonus cycles. Processes include, but are not limited to, database creation, maintenance and data updates of master files, preparation and distribution of compensation statements, follow-up with HR partners, managers and employees.
- Implement and communicate health education initiatives through presentations during new hire orientation, open enrollment or other educational venues.
- Audit and ensure accuracy of benefit enrollment, benefit changes, new hires or terminations from HRIS and vendor systems and resolve any issues or discrepancies; work with HR partners on benefit follow-ups. Plans may include: 401(k), health and welfare, and voluntary plans, such as legal and auto /home insurance.
- Prepare documentation for vendor payment or payment approval, and file accordingly. Audit invoices and enrollment against change files or other reports, vendor systems and payroll.
- Review report of benefit changes, new hires or terminations from HRIS or benefit vendors; work with HR Reps on benefit follow-ups; ensure accuracy of enrollments, benefit changes or cancellations within HRIS and vendor systems; audit files. May include, but is not limited to, 401(k), health and welfare plans, and voluntary plans, such as legal and auto and home insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 1+ years of benefits administration experience with 1 year of human resource experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Workday or other cloud-based HRIS system experience is a plus
- Working toward CCP or CBP certification preferred, but not required
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.ID:uDnQdo