Compliance & Audit Analyst
International Game Technology
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Overall Objective and Purpose
This position is part of the Compliance Team for the IGT Texas Account. The Compliance Team manages all third-party audits, identifies risk of non-compliance, and implements controls to ensure contractual requirements are being met. The Compliance & Audit Analyst’s primary responsibility includes working closely with third-party auditors and the IGT Texas Account team for the quarterly compliance audits conducted by third-party auditors.
- Oversee and coordinate audit engagements with third-party auditors and Texas Account staff.
- Gather requested documentation from staff for the auditors to review and provide any follow-up information throughout the audit.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring remediation efforts for audit findings at the end of the engagement.
- Provide guidance and necessary training to Texas Account staff in areas of audit and compliance and identify risks and/or gaps in meeting contract requirements.
- Conduct ad-hoc internal audits to ensure procedures are being performed in compliance of the contract.
- Review contract deliverables from staff and maintain data in GRC software tool.
- Maintain and/or develop procedures in coordination with the Texas Account staff to ensure processes are current.
- Assist the Compliance Contract Manager with identifying risks that may affect the Texas Account staff’s ability to meet contract requirements and implement controls to mitigate the risks.
- Contribute to the improvement of the compliance program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree and 4 or more years of previous experience in audit, contract compliance, business process improvement, and/or business controls.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 4 years of relatable experience.
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Motivated self-starter with logical and innovative approach
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment, flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.