Compliance & Calibration Inspector
- Inspection - Conduct receiving, in-process, and or final inspection to determine if visual, labeling, dimensional, and other specifications of the material are met.
- Documentation Review and Record Keeping - Review of production documentation to verify that the information contained is accurate and appropriate. When documentation is incorrect, or product is non-conforming, the material and paperwork will be properly segregated in the NCR area. Properly record inspection results and non-conforming situations whether electronically in ERP system and/or physically in the plant as required.
- Support - Provide support in executing requirements of established systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Detail Orientation
- Sense Of Urgency & Work Ethic
- Communications Skills
- Setting Priorities & Time Management
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making