Compliance & Ethics Specialist
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
The Compliance and Ethics Specialist (Specialist) will support enhancement and maintenance of the compliance program for McKesson Medical-Surgical (MMS). This position will be located in one of McKesson’s U.S. offices and will report directly to the Director, Compliance and Ethics, MMS Compliance Programs (within McKesson’s General Counsel Organization). The Specialist will help to further the culture of compliance and ethics at McKesson by helping to ensure the effectiveness of the MMS compliance program.
The ideal candidate will have experience with healthcare compliance and ethics programs, including knowledge of the elements of an effective compliance program. They will have familiarity with the laws, rules and regulations impacting health care and a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with large teams consisting of business, legal, compliance, audit and human resources within a highly matrixed environment.
• Supporting the enhancement and maintenance of an effective compliance program for MMS’s key regulatory risks.
• Staying well-informed of key regulatory changes, as may be applicable.
• Supporting business strategies while ensuring a strong culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization.
• Coordinating with stakeholders to ensure business satisfies its legal and regulatory obligations.
• Demonstrating integrity through the integration of ethical standards in all routine responsibilities
• Establishing effective partnerships across the MMS organization and the McKesson Enterprise.
• Minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience which includes building, enhancing and maintaining healthcare compliance programs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the foundational elements of effective compliance programs.
• Familiarity with applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, the Anti-Kickback Statute.
• Experience working collaboratively on cross-functional and cross-divisional teams.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
• Well-established ethics, judgement, integrity and courage.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all organizational levels.
• Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and tolerance of ambiguity.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Relationship building.
• Ability to drive and implement key strategies.
• Ability to work under pressure and established deadlines.
4-year degree or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!