JF Petroleum Group is currently searching for a highly motivated person interested in being taught a trade in the Underground Storage Tank (UST) compliance testing industry. This person will be responsible for visual inspections of UST equipment and sumps at convenience stores/gas stations and complete all required documentation. This is an entry level position that will provide opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Perform visual UST inspections of service stations and complete the required UST compliance forms. Provide accurate information while completing the required forms.
- Drive company service vehicle to customer locations, frequently on a prescribed route.
- Perform inspections of fueling facilities, which consists of visual observation and survey of site conditions.
- Accurately capturing and reporting inspection results in a customized data collection system.
- Obtain API Safety Certification
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow team members and supervisors
- Familiarity with computer operations and an aptitude for learning computer skills
- Must be able to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Able to lift up to 60lbs, or up to 100lbs with another technician
- Frequent kneeling, bending, handling, reaching and standing
- Appreciate the importance of safety and following strict safety and technical protocols
- High personal commitment to delivering quality service to customers
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle records check and background screening
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status