Prime360 is one of the largest and fastest growing pallet management services companies, offering the entire nation including Canada and Mexico a wide range of services. Our goal is to provide the finest-quality services to our customers, and to do this more efficiently and economically than our competitors. Our products are all made in the United States and we utilize 60% recycled materials. The importance of our employees’ contribution cannot be overstated. Join an exciting and growing team as Prime360 continues to expand across the Unites States.
The Compliance Inspector reports directly to the On-Site Manager and Regional Operations Manager; depending on location structure. This position supports the overall operation by auditing and inspecting wooden pallets that have been hand-sorted and repaired on-site to ensure they meet the company and customer’s specifications.
The Compliance Inspector reports directly to the On-Site Manager and Regional Operations Manager, depending on location structure. This position supports the overall operation by auditing and inspecting wooden pallets that shipped in by the Target Vendors to ensure they meet the company and customer’s specifications.
- Employee are stationed on the Target Receiving Dock.
- Inspects pallets that have been shipped in by Vendors to ensure Target Pallet specifications are met.
- Conducts audits to ensure the company and customer’s quality standards are consistently maintained.
- Used the Prime In Bound Compliance Portal to capture pallet data
- Provides quality assurance by collaborating and working as a team.
- Maintains continuous communication with management regarding Total Pallet Management (TPM) operations.
- Oversees, coordinates, and conducts all necessary training for general labor employees.
- Advises management on ways to improve operations to ensure specifications are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule- including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Continuously bending, twisting, and lifting from 50 to 80 pounds repetitively throughout the shift.
- Must have the ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment.
- Steel Toe Boots preferred; require leather shoes
While performing the required job duties, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles. Prime360 provides hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection and NIOSH-approved dust masks. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions, including hot and cold temperatures when the dock doors within the DC are open.