Country:United States of America
Location:HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
This position is for an experienced Legal Compliance professional, overseeing internal reviews and audits to identify compliance issues requiring investigation. Responsible for conducting investigations into potential compliance violations. Provides significant input into the improvement of programs to enhance compliance performance.
- • Identifies compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- • Conducts periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- • Conducts fair, impartial and professional investigations in an expeditious manner, with due attention to privacy and confidentiality.
- • Implements methodology improvements to enhance communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards to ensure that legal standards are met.
- • Understands current and proposed governmental regulations, industry standards, trends, and best practices. Assesses the potential impact of changes on organizational processes and programs.
- • Assists in the on-going development and communication of the organizational code of conduct.
- Participates in Ethics and Compliance review board meetings and makes recommendations for policies and practices that would reduce or eliminate recurring compliance issues
- Is a "champion for confidentiality"
- Provides consultation / advice on government contracts and other compliance issues
- Completes and manages investigation of compliance issues
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- 5-7 years of experience in Aerospace Supply Chain or related experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Procurement and/or Compliance experience with a working knowledge of FAR/DFARS and legal/contract terms and conditions
- Self-motivated, strong leadership skills, and a demonstrated record of accomplishments using process improvement tools
- Demonstrated data analysis capability and excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently on projects and assigned tasks as well as participate on cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple detailed projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with MS Office products, advanced proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate and influence with stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Able to develop and deploy training materials
- ACE Practitioner/Associate Certification, Lean or Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certifications
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
This job may be considered a sensitive position in accordance with NASA Guidelines. If so, the selected candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per NASA's regulation subpart 1823.5 Drug-Free Workforce.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms