Compliance Monitoring Analyst
|Title:||Compliance Monitoring Analyst|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively searching for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
The Compliance Monitoring Analyst supports Arthrex’s Global RM&C implementation of the company’s corporate compliance program by performing compliance monitoring and data analysis activities within the Global Compliance Assurance (“GCA”) team. This role is responsible for supporting the testing the effectiveness of the corporate compliance program through the performance of continuous monitoring activities as well as providing actionable insights through data and analysis. The individual will report to the Senior Analyst, Compliance Monitoring & Analytics, based in Naples, Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs various compliance monitoring activities, and effectively reports their results.
- Performs regular and ad-hoc data analysis for RM&C stakeholders to derive actionable insights.
- Supports the program administration and coordination of live compliance monitoring activities.
- Assists with the development of the annual global compliance monitoring and analytics program plan.
- Assists with the design, development, and implementation of new compliance monitoring activities.
- Assists with the development of analytical tools and dashboards for RM&C stakeholders.
- Assists with the preparation and analysis of annual compliance risk assessments.
- Keeps current with new and emerging compliance monitoring and data analytics trends, techniques, and applications.
- Keeps current with relevant changes to regulations and codes that affect RM&C initiatives.
- Assists with the execution and administration of GCA initiatives as needed.
- Supports the development and implementation of RM&C department initiatives aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of the company’s global compliance program.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required: preferably in Data Analytics, Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 1 year of data analysis, monitoring, testing or a similar role experience is required
- Experience working with various types of data.
- Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical or life sciences industry preferred
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience with programming and query languages (e.g., Python, SQL) is a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Professional written, verbal, analytical, organizational, problem solving and presentational skills.
- Ability to understand and develop business process and controls.
- Comfortable working in situations with no clear answer.
- Ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities.
- Self-starter and willingness to contribute where there is a need within the team.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and industry guidance applicable to a global healthcare company.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Intermediate (or better) level of proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. Proficient in MS Teams, MS Outlook, and MS SharePoint.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.