About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Zone Rounding, Compliance Specialists are assigned to specific floors, departments and/or buildings to complete compliance rounding using JLL’s ATG tool.
Specialist is the customer facing representative of JLL’s facilities department. Specialist must be able to climb stairs, ladders, identify issues or situations that require follow up or repairs to ensure that the Client’s work spaces meet NFPA and other relevant codes.
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices:
- Using a tablet, Specialist will conduct rounding tours of assigned spaces.
- Identify issues or situations that create a risk to staff or patients
- Meet with Unit or Department leaders on a regular scheduled basis
- Using a tablet, enter data into the ATG tool and as needed, create work orders
- Act as the Client facing representative for Engineering
- Follow up with Engineering staff to validate as needed, completed work orders
- Must be able to resolve customer complaints or issues by reporting or escalating issues as needed
- Complete data entry using multiple work request applications, including records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with hospital or healthcare system and routines a plus
- Knowledge of building trades and/or NFPA codes or TJC standards is a plus
- Must be computer literate and able to learn CMMS and ATG programs
Physical Work Requirements
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Typically working in an indoor environment, may have to access roofs from time to time.
- Sufficient physical ability to walk, climb stairs, climb ladders; to perform light to moderate lifting and carrying; may need to push a cart with a ladder.
- Work is performed in a dynamic environment that requires sensitivity to change and responsiveness to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- Full-time hourly basis with an assigned shift. Occasional overtime may be requested to respond to staffing needs.
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.