Compliance Support Specialist
Sealing Devices Inc.
STATEMENT OF WORK:
- Assist in the development and implementation of practical application of necessary reviews and controls into daily operations and management systems.
- Maintain Sealing Devices Documented Export Control Program.
- Review, complete and return customer product compliance requests.
- Review, complete and return customer surveys.
- Populate ERP system, as well as company database, with product regulatory information
- Populate ERP system with HTS and ECCN data for USMCA paperwork.
- Customer contact to obtain or clarify end use information.
- Investigation of export control issues.
- Establish classifications of suppliers to mitigate risk of non-US National exposure to controlled technical information.
- Review, Research, and Return all Product compliance requests from customers. Examples include, REACH, RoHS, Prop65, and CMRT.
- Maintain own training through applicable government agencies (Commerce, State, CBP).
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in compliance (or similar field) in a regulated environment and relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in data storage.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) provided by Company
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Free Life Insurance for Employee
- Flex Spending – Medical, Dental, Vision and Child Care
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Profit Sharing – Earn up to 18% of your gross wages after one-year anniversary
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs – Onsite Reflexology, Chair Massage, Nutritional Sessions, Chiropractic
- Legal Shield and Aflac
- Employee Recognition Program
- Company Celebrations – Including: Lunches, Breakfasts, Ice Cream Truck, Holiday Parties
- Career Advancement Opportunities