The primary duties of a Compliance Technician are to perform routine testing, equipment certification, and routine maintenance tasks on various mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment as directed by the dispatcher or manager. Willing to train a qualified applicant.
- Adhere to JF Petroleum Groups safety policies and procedures, reporting any unsafe conditions.
- Complete online and classroom training courses.
- Maintain all certifications and all licenses, ensuring they are up to date and in good standing.
- Ensure use of proper uniform and PPE gear, presenting a quality image and professional demeanor.
- Ensure company vehicles, and equipment are properly maintained.
- Perform compliance testing and/or inspections at petroleum fueling locations.
- Meet due dates noted in the work orders for the compliance work.
- Complete all required local, state, or federal paperwork promptly and professionally.
- Follow customer protocols and procedures including customer’s safety and housekeeping guidelines.
- Maintain inventory levels to achieve an acceptable first-time fix rate
- Complete work orders within an ERP system and utilize electronic equipment to check in/out.
- Provide a high level of service to meet customer’s and JFPG goals and expectations.
- Self-motivate, self-start, manages time effectively, and meet critical deadlines.
- Multi-task and is highly organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently without constant direct supervision and function effectively as part of a team.
- Properly use standard hand tools and job specific equipment
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, strong communication, and proficient customer relation skills.
- with excellent follow-up practices
- Frequently kneel, bend, handle, reach, stand, and Lift up to 60 pounds unassisted/100 pounds assisted by other personnel while working safely in a high traffic area.
- Work flexible hours, including some overnights, and willingness to travel as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background screening, and motor vehicle records check.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Appreciate the importance of safety and following strict safety and technical protocols.
- High personal commitment to delivering quality service.
- Troubleshooting skills/logical problem-solving skills
- Authorized to work in the US
- Possess/obtain certification in, but not limited to:
- A/B UST operator certification in each servicing state
- UST Inspection & Maintenance, PEI RP 900.
- Testing UST Spill, Overfill, Leak Detection and Secondary Containment, RP 1200.
- Veeder Root ATG and/or equivalent
- Petrotite Line Leak equipment and/or equivalent
- Alert Tank Testing equipment and/or equivalent
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.