- Tasks include responsible for selecting, specifying, ensuring use of components in design applications, and general management activities of EEE parts used in Missile Systems hardware.
- Participate in technology insertion and standardization guidance within business and part parametric requirements and circuit application constraints.
- Facilitate Parts Selection and application through the coordination and generation of the Program Bill of Material (BOM) in a collaboration tool-set.
- Personnel supporting this Task Order are required to possess a college degree electrical (EE, ET, EET) or similar degree.
- 3 years experience minimum.
- Experience with design documentation, including EEE drawings, bill of materials, and military specifications a plus and experience in electronics industry supply base and associated industry standards is beneficial.
- Experience with SMART, TTP, Q-Star, CAPS Universe or comparable obsolescence management software is beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Candidate must be experienced with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Candidate should be a self-starter, able to work effectively on assigned team projects.
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.ID:uDnQdo