COMPONENT PREP OPERATOR I
Melrose Park, IL
Job SummaryPOSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for processing components and equipment to support filling of sterile products.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Perform a variety of production prep activities including component Washing/Depyrogenation/Sterilization.
- Operate manual and automated production equipment.
- Complete production documentation including log books, batch records, etc. per quality and cGMP requirements.
- Ensure all work is performed and documented in accordance with existing company policies, procedures (SOP’s), Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), and health and safety requirements.
- Follow directions and take team ownership of assignments.
- Be able to complete periods of standing or twist and lifting up to 50 pounds during job shift.
- Perform component preparation area sanitizations.
- Operate a manual or electric pallet lift.
- Be able to learn and be competent in other core skills related to department. Not all cores skills are required. This includes:
- Loading of equipment and components in depyrogenation ovens.
- Wash machine parts and equipment from fill lines.
- Process stoppers by washing/siliconizing/sterilization.
- Be able to operate steam sterilizers.
- Be able to complete water analysis testing post cleaning.
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Previous machine operating or production related experience preferred.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.