Component Rebuild Technician
Yancey Brothers Co.
Yancey Bros. Co. has an opening for a Component Rebuild Technician. This position will provide power train component repairs, rebuilds, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Disassemble and assemble components.
- Clean and inspect components.
- Evaluate re-usability of component parts.
- Perform failure analysis based on failed parts, SOS reports, and Machine operation.
- Candidates must have a vocation/technical school certificate, or a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a heavy equipment shop.
- Must be able to read and understand manuals, such as D&A, special instructions, and service letters.
- Also, must have general PC operation skills.